CG's in Buffalo?

  • Subject: [cg] CG's in Buffalo?
  • From: Laura Berman laura@foodshare.net
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 18:37:41 -0400

Hi,

Anyone out there gardening in Buffalo or know someone who does?

 I'm looking for contacts within the CG community there to help some
children who move back and forth between Buffalo and Toronto and who are
dealing with some significant life stress. We are trying to help them learn
that gardens are for growing and not for trashing and in order to make sure
that message sticks, we'd like to help them find a sympathetic and
supportive community garden in Buffalo, where they live most of the year.
They are age 16 and 12 and need quite a lot of support.

Thanks very much,

Laura

Laura Berman
FoodShare Toronto