English Guerilla Gardening -

  • Subject: [cg] English Guerilla Gardening -
  • From: adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 09:59:40 -0400

 Friends,

As an old Lower East Side seedbomber (please note FBI lurkers whose computer
programs will kick in when they sense the words "bomb," "bomber," or
"guerilla," - a "seedbomb,"  a waterballoon filled with water, fertilizer and
wild flower seeds thrown over a fence into a feral, rubble filled lot with the
intent to create "shock and awe," through visual beauty.)

In all honesty, I get "nachus," (if you have to ask, you put mayo on your
pastrami) from  new  English guerilla gardeners who say they got their
inspiration from the LES seedbombers.
 Here's their website  (http://www.guerrillagardening.org/ ) and the latest
report from "Commandante" Richard Reynolds.

Cheers,
Adam Honigman