grad student seeks grant info.

  • Subject: [cg] grad student seeks grant info.
  • From: Shana Cohen <scohen@nature.berkeley.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 14:05:20 -0700

I'm a grad student, new to the list. Can anyone provide me with names of
organizations that might fund a study of how demographic variables (gender,
age, ethnicity, etc.) and garden characteristics (size, membership,
resources) affect the participation and experience of individuals in
community gardens?

I'd also love to connect with other folks (especially in the San Francisco
Bay Area) looking at these factors.

Shana Cohen

Shana Cohen
Dept of Environmental Science, Policy, and Management
207 Giannini Hall
University of California
Berkeley, California 94720
510-643-3831 (Office and voice mail)