FW: Attn: Sally McCabe

  • Subject: [cg] FW: Attn: Sally McCabe
  • From: "Sally McCabe" <smccabe@pennhort.org> (by way of Sally McCabe)
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 17:34:21 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Fidel Velasquez [mailto:velasquezfidel@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2001 9:56 PM
To: smccabe@pennhort.org
Subject: Attn: Sally McCabe

Hello, my name is Fidel Velasquez, I am from El Salvador, and this is nice
for me to meet you via e-mail. Finally I fund your e-address in some
literature from ATTRA after trying and trying for find information about
your institution.

I am sending this electronic mail to you because I would like to know if you
have some opportunity of job at your wonderful institution. I studied in
Kings River Community College in San Joaquin Valley in Fresno California, I
finished my studies in '97 an Associate Degree in Agriculture Science also I
studied agro-forestry in Honduras and several seminars in organic
agriculture. I am 29 years old. I am interested for work at your
institution. It seems your organization is a nice place for work and it is
familiar with my experiences
and knowledge.

I would like to ask you, if possible I can get some position of work in your
institution in some relative of plant savers, if you want I can send to you
my resume as soon as possible.

I had been working with organic communities in El Salvador as a coordinator
of rural development projects and sustainable agriculture programs with
small scale agriculture. In humble way I can say I am familiar with the
beautiful rural development world and sustainable agriculture relatives. Now
I am visiting some friends in Kalispell, Montana. They do small organic
farming here and they want to know about my experiences in organic farming
in El Salvador so if it is possible work at your institution I will be ready
to move up there in a few weeks.

I appreciate your help and attention a lot.

Wishing to get news from you very soon.

Sincerely,
Fidel Velasquez