getting from the airport to the Wyndham

  • Subject: [cg] getting from the airport to the Wyndham
  • From: "Anna Wasescha" <ariel@tc.umn.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 14:37:26 -0500

Just fyi, when I spoke with the reservations person at the Wyndham Hotel she
told me that there was a service called DJ's which features both the name
"DJ" and "Wyndham Hotel" on the side of their vehicle and that they will
ferry us between the airport and the hotel for $7 one way and $13 round
trip.

Anna Wasescha
1312 Dayton Avenue
St. Paul, Minnesota  55104-6440