Food gardening quote

  • Subject: [cg] Food gardening quote
  • From: "John Verin" jverin@pennhort.org
  • Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 16:25:55 -0400

"Bringing the food supply closer to home is one of the most effective and powerful strategies we can use to create positive changes in our health, in the environment, in our society, and on this planet."
- Bill Duesing

From http://www.growbiointensive.org

Paco John Verin
City Wide Coordinator - Philadelphia Green
The Pennsylvania Horticultural Society
100 North 20th Street, 5th floor
Philadelphia, PA  19103-1495
Phone: 215-988-8885; Fax 215-988-8810