teaching materials-books, videos, slides, & flip charts

  • Subject: [cg] teaching materials-books, videos, slides, & flip charts
  • From: "Robyn Jacobs" rj99@umail.umd.edu
  • Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 12:49:21 -0400

Hi,

My first message, i've been reading the emails for 6 months. I am working to develop a program to teach adults and children in low income communities the skills of vegetable gardening (for the Maryland Cooperative Extension). I've been searching on the internet for resources and see lots of children's curriculums and materials but no adult ones. Does anyone have any ideas or names of teaching materials especially visual aids like videos, slide shows or flip charts?
Unfortunately i couldn't attend the conference, needed to find a place to live by Aug. 1st. I'm sure that would have been a great resource.

Thanks,

Robyn Jacobs

Urban Gardening/Nutrition Educator

Maryland Cooperative Extension