Spare Conference Papers

  • Subject: [cg] Spare Conference Papers
  • From: "LEECH" holabol@iafrica.co.za
  • Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 07:00:42 +0900

Greetings from South Africa
I was wondering as their anybody who went to the ACGA conference who might
have spare papers from the conference which they could share.I am prepared
to pay costs or swop them for something local

I was not able to attend due to lack of funding.

We desperately need some stimulation down here as our funding has dried up
and we are not permitted to apply for overseas funding until the other
gardens who have only just started up have caught up.

Thank you in anticipation.
Mike Leech
eThembeni Comunity Gardens
P.O. Box 1878,