RE: HELL'S KITCHEN HEROES PICNIC

  • Subject: RE: [cg] HELL'S KITCHEN HEROES PICNIC
  • From: "John Verin" jverin@pennhort.org
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 11:44:43 -0400

Adam, You guys ROCK!
What an awesome way to use a community garden!

I'll be suggesting this to the folks here, some of whom are just beginning to see the joy they can spread with a garden.

Let it grow!

Paco John Verin
City Wide Coordinator - Philadelphia Green
The Pennsylvania Horticultural Society
100 North 20th Street, 5th floor
Philadelphia, PA  19103-1495
Phone: 215-988-8885; Fax 215-988-8810