Re: Kids Programs

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Kids Programs
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 11:51:50 EDT

From the ACGA links page: <A
HREF="http://www.communitygarden.org/links/index.html#Children";>Gardening With Children</A>

Happy reading.

Adam Honigman

<< Subj:     [cg] Kids Programs
 Date:  8/5/03 11:45:48 AM Eastern Daylight Time
 From:  Gardenfoolery@aol.com
 Sender:    community_garden-admin@mallorn.com
 To:    community_garden@mallorn.com
 I have just recently joined the ranks of the great unemployed.  Yahoo!!!
 Consequently, I am looking into developing a city-sponsored (read: funded)
 program that would support community gardens with a kid-centered focus.
 Specifically, I'd like to tie this in with the area schools, Head Starts and
such as
 part of their curriculum.
 Do any of you out there have a curriculum for kids that incorporates a
 connection with the local schools?
 Connie Nelson
 Spokane, WA >>