Re: pressure treated lumber
- Subject: Re: [cg] pressure treated lumber
- From: Grow19@aol.com
- Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 17:31:53 EDT
Another solution would be to:
1. collect some info about pressure treated wood for the teacher and the extension agent
2. insist that the beds surrounded by pressure treated be used to create wonderful ornamental beds
3. build new non PT beds for growing vegetables
4. continue to educate the teacher and the extension agent
Garden Resources of Washington
1419 V Street NW
Washington, DC 20009
... building community, revitalizing neighborhoods, and educating youth through community and youth gardens ...
Here are THREE easy on-line ways to support GROW! -- Tax deductible contributions can be made at www.NetworkForGood.org or at www.americanexpress.com/give (earn Membership Rewards points for every dollar donated). OR support GROW by shopping from more than 400 well-known companies at <http://www.iGive.com/html/refer.cfm?causeid=6491>. A percentage of every purchase goes directly to GROW. Shop year-round for personal needs, office supplies, and gifts. Tell your friends about these 3 easy ways to support community and youth gardens in DC!