Online Registration up and working & EB extended

  • Subject: [cg] Online Registration up and working & EB extended
  • From: Laura Berman <laura@foodshare.net>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 17:28:35 -0400

Hi Everyone,

As of just a few minutes ago I received word from our webmaster, Miranda,
that the online conference payment and registration is now working again.

When you go to the ACGA website conference page
you should see  a blue note saying that all is OK. (If you see a red note,
that means that you should empty your browser's cache by quitting your
internet browser and then restarting it). To access the online payment form
click on the link on the left-hand side of the page.

And--good news--we've extended the Early Bird deadline till noon EST this
Thursday (Auguust 5th).

So sorry about the glitch...the little demon inside the internet thought it
would have some fun with us over the weekend. ;-)

See you in Toronto,

Laura Berman

October 1-3, 2004--Toronto:
"Gardens of Diversity: Growing Across Cultures"
The 25th Anniversary of the
American Community Gardening Association