RE: Plant ID, please!?

  • Subject: RE: [cg] Plant ID, please!?
  • From: "Corrie Zoll" czoll@greeninstitute.org
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 10:02:49 -0500

We have these in Minnesota, too.  I get scores of them at a time in my garden.  They stink and attract flies.  The only good news is that they wilt after only a day.  I have only seen them bloom in areas mulched with wood chips.

I, too, would like to hear more about these, including any suggestions for making them go away.

Hoping to see many of you next week-

Corrie Zoll,
Minneapolis