Re: please post on the alleged Cuban persecution issue off-list

  • Subject: Re: [cg] please post on the alleged Cuban persecution issue off-list
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 19:10:21 EDT

Alleged? Remember , community gardening is 50% gardening and 100% political
action.

Not to worry...the Cubans, Hmong, Vietnamese ethnic Chinese "boat people,"
and other community garden victims of "worker's paradises," know better.  And
they enrich all of our gardens with their work and company. Community gardeners
here in NYC, South Florida, New Jersey, California and Minnesota have been
enriched with another land's ":undesirables.".

On recent news in Cuba: Some of my Marelito friends have promised me that if
things go positively with "El Barbudo," they plan on visiting a certain place
to plant flowers...after organically fertilizing it.

Cheers,
Adam Honigman