Re: School Garden Survey Evaluation

  • Subject: Re: [cg] School Garden Survey Evaluation
  • From: "TONYA W MANDL" tmandl@lausd.k12.ca.us
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 11:23:09 -0702

Hello Everyone,

I am conducting a survey on instructional strategies in school gardens for my Masters thesis, and could use your help in "pre-testing" the initial survey.  You do not have to be currently working with a school or youth garden to evaluate the survey.

I have attached a sample of the initial survey draft as well as a breakdown of each survey question in a "validity matrix," with which you can rate each survey question according to its relevance to the research questions (directions are on the form).  It sounds complicated, but is actually very simple.  The survey is only 15 questions long, and shouldn't take you more than 20 minutes to evaluate, depending on how verbal you are with your comments.  Both the survey draft and the validity matrix have been attached as documents, so that you can type directly onto the form and email your response back to me, as well as in pdf in case you'd rather complete it by hand.  If so, you can fax the form to me at 818-345-8986.

I sincerely appreciate you taking your time to evaluate this school garden questionnaire.  Your experience and feedback will be extremely helpful.

Thank you,
Tonya Mandl

--
Tonya Mandl
Teacher Advisor

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/msword which had a name of gardensurveydraft.doc]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/msword which had a name of gardensurveydraft.doc (2)]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of ValidityMatrix4TM.pdf]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/msword which had a name of ValidityMatrix4TM.doc]