Fwd: Sharing other garden news - thx for keep 'em coming

  • Subject: [cg] Fwd: Sharing other garden news - thx for keep 'em coming
  • From: adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 11:20:13 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: DanielsB@stcsc.edu
To: dboekelheide@yahoo.com
Cc: adam36055@aol.com
Sent: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 10:16 AM

Don:  Adam, as always, is on target.  I join his ranks in supporting
your sharing news from other gardens.  I particularly appreciate your
sending the whole article rather than the URL.  I can scan every
article, flag those that I need, file the others to search later.  If
you send URLs, it slows down my perusing and encumbers later searches.
Thank you, and keep on sending the whole news (~: B