Articles on ACGA-L

  • Subject: [cg] Articles on ACGA-L
  • From: "Kirsten Saylor" ksaylor@greeninstitute.org
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 16:33:10 -0500

Hi Don and fellow ACGA subscribers,

At the risk of just overloading this topic, I just wanted to thank you
for all the article postings.  I think these are invaluable to all of us
and to my program especially.  They give us real-time information that
we can use in our own communities to advocate or improve our work, and
it helps me see what information I need to help my paper's reporters
write a catchy community garden article.  They are easy enough to browse
through and I like that I get to see the whole article - no need to

Seriously, the articles are the main thing that I'm looking for on
ACGA-L, in addition to ideas from other gardens on events,
advocacy/public relations, building capacity among gardeners, etc.  So
please DON'T stop and in echoing Judy Tiger, I wouldn't see these
articles otherwise.

Even more seriously, ACGA-L is a TERRIFIC listserv (and I've been a
member of many in my lifetime!) - thank you to everyone for making it a
valuable teaching tool and resource for me and other gardeners.  Thank
you ACGA and Mallorn for this service 24-7!

Kirsten Saylor

GardenWorks, program manager

Twin Cities - Minnesota