Re: question about butterflies

  • Subject: Re: [cg] question about butterflies
  • From: chandelle.ross@gsa.gov
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 11:32:32 -0500

Monarchs only eat milkweed.

             adam36055@aol.com
             community_garden-         emilyholiday@gmail.com,
             admin@mallorn.com         community_garden@mallorn.com
                                                                        cc

             08/23/2006 11:22                                      Subject
             AM                        Re: [cg] question about butterflies

Hmmm....

Well, it does help if you're on a migration route - but a billion  Monarch
Butterflies scarfing away might not be what you want -

Try Buddelia - or butterfly bush:

http://www.thebutterflysite.com/butterfly-bush.shtml

Good luck.

Adam Honigman