Re: Re: tilling

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Re: tilling
  • From: "Mike McGrath" MikeMcG@PTD.net
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 18:00:38 -0400

I've found that if you make a nice light fluffy raised bed, keep your big feet out of it and mulch with compost and/or shredded leaves, the soil never compacts, the worms do quite a bit of natural tilling and all is well in the world.
---Mike McG
----- Original Message ----- From: "ROBERT HARTMAN" <rhartman2003@msn.com>