- Subject: [cg] frozen seeds
- From: "Fred Conrad" email@example.com
- Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 16:10:30 -0400
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcbMR7VtdSV7Nd0HR6CcDqhdK2YRpgAKHTDw
- Thread-topic: [cg] ACGA members welcome to join the research committee
two posts in one day! a new record for me.
does anyone have a quick reference for freezing (vegetable) seeds? need i go into detail?
Community Garden Coordinator
Atlanta Community Food Bank
732 Joseph E Lowery Blvd, NW, Atlanta, GA 30318
ph: 678.553.5932 fx: 678.553.5933
Our mission is to fight hunger by engaging, educating and empowering our community.
The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org
To post an e-mail to the list: firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription: https://secure.mallorn.com/mailman/listinfo/community_garden