frozen seeds

  • Subject: [cg] frozen seeds
  • From: "Fred Conrad" fred.conrad@acfb.org
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 16:10:30 -0400

two posts in one day!  a new record for me.

does anyone have a quick reference for freezing (vegetable) seeds?  need i go into detail?

thanks,
fgc

Fred Conrad
Community Garden Coordinator
Atlanta Community Food Bank
732 Joseph E Lowery Blvd, NW, Atlanta, GA 30318
ph: 678.553.5932 fx: 678.553.5933
fred.conrad@acfb.org    <http://www.acfb.org>
Our mission is to fight hunger by engaging, educating and empowering our community.