Freezing garden seeds

Fred, Mike, Ken and all the rest of youze guys,

I googled "freezing garden seeds" and came up with several interesting hits, but the one I'll pass on to you is from the University of Wisconsin Extension:

Another little FYI. Most annuals whose native homes are in northern climes (that have freezing winters) NEED to freeze before they are viable!

Hope this helps.......some of the other sites on my google search were pretty interesting, too. One was obviously from people into the survival scenario.

Garden and google on,

Diane Dodge in St. Paul a northern gardener who freezes seed all the time)