Animal Theme Gardens -- Plant list now available

My colleague here at the office, Ben Cecil, has been kind enough to compile
a list of plant material (specific to Kentucky's Zone 6) for animal theme
gardens, and I'll be happy to mail you a copy if you'll e-mail me your snail

If you've already sent me a message with your address, your copy is already
on its way.

Thanks for the input!

Dawn Ripley

Dawn M. Ripley                                         dripley@ca.uky.edu
County Extension Agent for Urban Programs              www.ca.uky.edu
Cooperative Extension Service, Jefferson County
8012 Vinecrest Avenue, Suite 1
Louisville, Kentucky  40222-4690
(502) 425-4482
(502) 425-0109 fax