California - food security in schools

Dear Friends,

I remember a "job opportunity" in the Californian school system (I don't
remember what city or county) to work with food security in the schools,
including coordinating the school gardens, school food markets, etc.,
which was offered through this list, in January or February 99. Does
anyone know what educational agency had sent it to this list, and how
could I contact that agency?

I need very much to research that message because it had the (job)
description of a lot of activities related to food security with
youngsters that we would like to consider and adapt to use here, in
Brazil. I tried to find this message in my hard disk, but I could not
find it - although I had perceived how interesting it was since the
first time I have read it...

Thanks in advance, Joaquim
please visit http://www.partners-bsbdc.org/provho01.htm to meet a (poor)
community garden in Brasilia, Brazil, which I help to develop.