Farm Manager Job in California

This position is one we'd like to fill by
the beginning of September, and we'd like to receive resumes by August
16.  Attached is also the longer job description.  thanks!  :) Cherise

FARM MANAGER:  Nonprofit housing and community development organization
seeks full time Farm Manager.  The Farm Manager will train Cambodian
residents of affordable housing to manage farm and CSA in Stockton.
Four years related experience preferred. $27-36K DOE + benefits.  Send
resume and cover letter by 8/16 to RCHC, attn: Cherise Melton, Sr.
Resident Services Manager, Rural California Housing Corporation, 3120
Freeboard Dr. Suite 202, West Sacramento, CA  95691, fax to 916-414-4490
or email to cmelton@rchcorp.org.  phone: 916-414-4459.  EOE

FARM MANAGER JOB DES.doc