Re: community_garden digest, Vol 1 #102 - 3 msgs

>From: "Honigman, Adam" <Adam.Honigman@Bowne.com>

>A Clarification:
>NYC has running water (thank God)and we wash root veggies oft times over
>plots, however...with all the diesel exhaust and particulate floating over
>the Hudson from New Jersey, we certainly wash our veggies before we eat
>Adam Honigman

I'm sure you could have answered this question without the necessity of
bashing a neighboring state (a whole STATE, no less, not even a locality).

Are you so familiar with the whole state to make a gratuitous comment as you
did?  I honestly doubt it. You're probably only familiar with the part you
don't like.  So please keep your remarks to yourself.

I'm sure NYC is a very nice place to live for some people.  So is NJ.  As
someone who has lived close enough to NYC to see the skyline all my life, I
personally would not want to live there.  However, I don't bash the place
because of that.  Please try to be more polite and confine your answers to
helping people.