Anyone used "Volunteer Match"?

Hi, Folks!

I found this URL in USA Weekend a few weeks back.

I just signed up our community garden, just in case there is anyone out
there in cyberspace that would like to help out in our perennial area.  You
need to have a tax number to join (seems to be a Federal Tax number -- I
just used the United Church of Christ number, so if there are any other UCC
churches out there, we may have to talk to the website organizers to let us
differentiate by state tax number)

Anyway, it looks like it could be useful -- it lets you sign up to your own
website and you can list all the opportunities you'll have for volunteers as
they come up -- whether or not they get any traffic, I have no idea. . .

Just thought folks might find it useful. .

Dorene Pasekoff, Coordinator

A mission of