RE: Community gardens by other names

Here is the website for the French Organization for Alloment Gardens, Ligue
Française du Coin de Terre et du Foyer- Fédération Nationale des jardins

It looks like "Coin de Terre et du Foyer" & "Jardins Familaux"

This is their link to European Community CG organizations. Maybe the ACGA
board can negociate some mutual links with our US & Canadian organizations.

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman