RE: Community gardens by other names

Sharon

Here is the website for the French Organization for Alloment Gardens, Ligue
Française du Coin de Terre et du Foyer- Fédération Nationale des jardins
 Familiaux:

http://www.jardins-familiaux.org/fra/fra_1_e.htm

It looks like "Coin de Terre et du Foyer" & "Jardins Familaux"

This is their link to European Community CG organizations. Maybe the ACGA
board can negociate some mutual links with our US & Canadian organizations.

http://www.jardins-familiaux.org/ass/ass_e.htm

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman