Re: November 21st episode

  • Subject: Re: [cg] November 21st episode
  • From: Alliums <garlicgrower@snip.net>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 14:14:41 -0500

Adam wrote:

>I've been so steamed, it is taking me a few days to send them a measured,
>reasonable response.

Why not find out who the executive producer is, then send them a key to the
Clinton Community garden with a jar of honey and an invitation to visit the
garden?  Can't hurt, might help. . .

Gwenne Hayes-Stewart wrote:

>I sent a brief letter off about community gardeners do not kill over salad
>makings and received a canned statement to the effect that due to the volume
>of mail, no response need be expected.

That's your standard little "mail response bot" -- while I'm sure they
aren't going to write to us individually, I'm also sure they have an intern
that tallies up the responses, pro and con to episodes.  The more in the
"Gosh, how could you be nasty to noble community gardeners?" letters they
get, the more they will take notice. . .

Dorene Pasekoff, Coordinator

A mission of