re: Unsubscribing, 2002 conference and other questions answered

  • Subject: [cg] re: Unsubscribing, 2002 conference and other questions answered
  • From: Laura Berman <laura@foodshare.net>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 16:00:36 -0500

To everyone who has asked to unsubscribe or otherwise have their
subscription changed:

 At the top of every mailing of the ACGA listserve there is information on
how to unsubscribe. Plus, you received a monthly email from our webhosts,
Mallorn.com, with this same information. It is very easy to do. Please do
not write to the list if you want to unsubscribe--we cannot help you.

If you find that recieving individual emails is a burden, switch to the
digest form--that means that you get only one daily email with all of that
day's postings, rather than separate emails. Information on how to do that
is contained in the monthly mailing from Mallorn.

You can get membership infomation from our website and can also fill out a
form to become a member. Click on this link:
Or go to our home page  and click on "Join Now"

Preliminary information about the 2002 conference is also on our website at
More will be forthcoming in the new year.

I hope this helps.

Laura Berman
American Community Gardening Association

Message: 4