insurance: Maybe we only have a Catch 20 instead of a Catch 22

  • Subject: [cg] insurance: Maybe we only have a Catch 20 instead of a Catch 22
  • From: Dsjscribe@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 00:42:20 EST

From The Conejo Valley Community Garden:

 It seems we have an  improved  situation regarding obtaining required
liability insurance:  Today,after speaking to the lead person at the City of
Thousand Oaks ( the source of a grant for insurance)over the question of
whether our garden needs to clear up the question of  the need  to have
two insurance policies -one for the City and another for our  self-governing
Park District- we were verbally assured  that to get the grant we need only
put the Park District on the policy as an adjunct beneficiary.WHEW. Stay
tuned for the next installment in our soap opera.
 Yours for happy and safe holidays,

Don Jacobs