Raised Beds Example - Updated

To all:
For those interested, I have recently updated my example of our proposed raised bed garden.

Please review at... http://www.casagarden.com/raised_beds.htm

Please be aware, many aspects relating to this example are garden productivity, volunteerism, and funding (or lack thereof) in operating a CG.  In directing our CG, my focus is 60 % on gardening and 40 % on all other items relating to its existance (i.e. volunteerism, community garden projects, etc.).  Sometimes its a 50/50 ratio.

Hope this helps anyone interested in this gardening method. Please email me at jimcall@casagarden.com if you have any questions or comments about this example.

Thank You,  Jim