RE: Plastic Wood bows

  • Subject: RE: [cg] Plastic Wood bows
  • From: "John Verin" jverin@Pennhort.org
  • Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 14:47:00 -0500

All recycled plastic picnic tables that I've ever seen have had their planks bowed downward from sun, user weight and gravity.
I hear they're making them reinforced now, but haven't any proof of that.

Paco Verin
Citywide Project Coordinator - Philadelphia Green
The Pennsylvania Horticultural Society
100 N. 20th St.
Philadelphia, PA  19103
215-988-8885