  • Subject: [cg] Volunteers
  • From: "Utah Gardens" <UtahGardens@comcast.net>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 23:33:06 -0700

I just wanted to pass on a great source for volunteers. We have just started
with this organization, but it seems to be a great way to recruit
volunteers. Go to www.volunteermatch.org <http://www.volunteermatch.org/>
and see what is involved in registering your community garden with this
group. It seems to be working well for us for the short time we have been
using it. Has anybody else had experience with this group? How has it
worked? Are there other orgs. that are similar I have missed?

Anyway, just wanting to pass on something that seems to be working for us.

Salt Lake, Utah