Need gardening bumper stickers!

Hi, Folks!

Eight years ago, I got a 1986 Toyota pickup and asked folks to send me bumper stickers supporting community gardening, sustainable ag, etc to put on the truck. Everyone responded beautifully and I had a very colorful bumper and tailgate.

When I married Frank, he got very nervous about me, a disabled person, driving a vehicle that didn't have an airbag. So, this weekend, he got me a Toyota Tacoma as a 2003/2004 Christmas present which not only has airbags, but steel bars in the doors.

This means that I have a blank canvas on which to place more community/ecologically minded bumper stickers. So, if your organization has a bumper sticker, mail it to the address in my sig and I'll put it on my new truck!

(BTW, the 1986 Toyota pickup is now for sale -- for particulars, e-mail me directly. It's the perfect agricultural vehicle and I'd still be driving it, but no airbags made the hubby nervous!)

Thanks for your help in personalizing my truck and getting the word out to folks on Rt 422, the PA Turnpike and the Schuylkill Expressway!

Dorene
Dorene Pasekoff, Coordinator

A mission of

______________________________________________________ The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org