gardener search

  • Subject: [cg] gardener search
  • From: Emily Bielawski ebielawski@gmail.com
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 13:52:05 -0500

Dear all,
   Happy Holidays.  I just joined this list at the suggestion of some
community gardeners here in Atlanta.  I thought I'd sit back and
listen for awhile.  Then it dawned on me that gardeners who are
willing to offer a plethora of suggestions about grow lights might be
willing to offer me some assistance with my job search.  I'm really
looking do a  job that integrates horticulture, botany and community
education.  I am a biologist by education, and my heart is really into
the community gardening movement.  Currently, I live in Atlanta,
Georgia, and do not plan to relocate in the near future.  If you all
could offer some career advice, people to talk to about employment, or
who might be hiring around here, I would sincerely appreciate it.
Thanks so much for your time.
Sincerely,
Emily Bielaawski