Re: Classroom gro-lights/walls'o'water/hard times

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Classroom gro-lights/walls'o'water/hard times
  • From: "Mike McGrath" MikeMcG@PTD.net
  • Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 12:54:09 -0500

Don--Walls o Water are themselves a sophisticated version of the old trick of surrounding a young plant with water-filled plastic liter or two liter soda bottles; like WOWs, the water warms during the day and heats the plant by night.
Yes, I am avoiding real work, McG

----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Boekelheide" <dboekelheide@yahoo.com>