Adam's reasons for the report

  • Subject: [cg] Adam's reasons for the report
  • From: Minifarms@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 17:34:09 EST

Adam's reasons were great but there is another one.  It was just plain
enjoyable reading knowing what great things they are doing, especially with the
kids.  I hope they convince them that there is a future in that eleven  letter
"dirty" word  A-g-r-i-c-u-l-t-u-r-e or  a six  letter dirty word  f-a-r-m-i-n-g.

I substituted the other day at a HS and on the wall were many posters
telling the kids to enter this field and that.  Not one telling them that  they can
have a good future in farming.

Ken Hargesheimer