More on Translations of educational materials

Dear all those wonderful garden educators:

We are gathering lots of resources on organic gardening for translation, as
well materials that are already translated.  Russian, Cantonese, Mandarin,
Spanish, Lao, Vietnamese...  I will keep you all posted on our progress.  We
are writing a grant renewal currently so the project is on hold for now,
until the first of the year.

Thank you for all the leads that came our way through this list.

Sally Anne

Sally Anne Sadler
Urban Food Gardeners
WSU Cooperative Extension