WINTER: GARDEN PAGEANT

PLease post:

Please let us know if you can help out with the workshops and for the
pageant day. thanks.

Please post & distribute this message:  WINTER GARDEN PAGEANT:
FREE PUPPET, COSTUME, & LANTERN WORKSHOPS

WINTER GARDEN: PAGEANT WORKSHOPS: Every WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY 5-9pm
& Every SATURDAY* 1-5pm (November-January)
*No workshops these dates: ( 12/25, 1/1)

@ Earth Celebrations: 638 East 6th Street (bet. Aves. B & C)
WINTER PAGEANT scheduled for: Saturday, January 29, 2000 @7-9pm
Lower East Side, New York City

EARTH CELEBRATIONS WINTER CANDLE-LANTERN PAGEANT: celebrates visions and
positive action for our gardens, our community, our city, and our earth,
in the new millennium.The illuminated procession of spectacular costumed
winter garden spirits, giant puppets, dancing snowflakes in glittering
gowns, and hundreds of glowing lanterns, wraps around Tompkins Square Park
and into the La PLaza Cultural Garden. The Winter Ceremony and Performance
features dancers, multi-media projections, and a glowing light sculpture
gardenscape. An illuminated winter Angel will fly from the top of a 6 story
building into the garden. Hot cider and apples will be served.

ARTISTS, PUPPETEERS, COSTUME MAKERS, MUSICIANS, DANCERS. POETS, GARDENERS,
COMMUNITY MEMBERS, AND CHILDREN, ARE INVITED TO COLLABORATE AND PARTICIPATE
IN THE PRODUCTION & WORKSHOPS FOR EARTH CELEBRATIONS WINTER PAGEANT 2000.

FOR MORE INFORMATON & TO VOLUNTEER CALL: (212) 777-7969
e-mail: earthcel@interport.net
website: earthcelebrations.com