Re: FW: Masters-thesis and internship

Hello, ACGA and Ms. Schmidt,

Just a thought for you. In Charlotte, North Carolina (a city of 600,000 in
the American South), one public elementary school offers a 'German immersion'
program, where teachers teach only in German. The same campus is the site of
the school district's environmental studies program, which is setting up a
large garden using native plants. However, Charlotte's community garden
program overall is modest, with a single but highly regarded community garden
program sponsored by a local church (Charlotte Green). Expanded community
gardening opportunities are likely here in the future. If you are interested,
let me know, and in the meantime, I'll try to find people you might talk to
about an internship.

Don Boekelheide
Charlotte, NC, USA