RE: Community Garden

Don knows his business!

 In NYC at the Clinton Community Garden we're a group of  maniac week-end
gardeners with well worn library cards, bad backs and a history of making
more than a few classic mistakes. When I share my advice it's the voice of
rueful experience ( "Gee, I guess it isn't too smart to stick a fork in a
light socket. Mom, my hair used to be all curly, how come it's  sticking up
It's a real pleasure to have a professional in our little happy internet
garden group.