RE: Re: pre-emergent use

I have to add my two cents and say that apparently the corn-gluten product
works well, but it is expensive unless you get it from the corn mill, which
is what I did out here in Wisconsin. However, the byproduct from the mill
really didn't work as well as we heard it would -- we still had to weed
around transplants.

Irene Sadowski