Fwd: CDBG Funding

Care to comment?  I don't have the figures or I would.  Kay

To: Community Garden Organizers/Program Coordinators
From: Tom Tyler, ACGA Pres.

The American Commun ity Gardening Assn. can use
your help. Please respond as soon as you can, DIRECTLY
TO ME.  Don't hit reply all!

We are surveying how many community garden programs recieve
funding through your local Community Develpment Block Grant
(CDBG) funding sources.  I would like to know where you are located
and how much you recieve and how it is used.  Please be
very brief and "round the numbers" if you have to.  This is
to get an idea.

Thanks for your help.

Tom Tyler
Extension Agent - Environmental Horticulture
Virginia Cooperative Extension - Arlington County
3308 S. Stafford St.
Arlington, VA 22206

703-228-6423 (P)
703-228-6407 (F)
E-Mail: ttyler@vt.edu

President, American Community Gardening Association: