FW: Rally at Wednesday Garden Hearings

FYI:

This is to try to save upwards of 300+ community gardens from auction sale (
we managed to get foundations support from TPL and Bette Middler's group
last spring.) Please understand that NYC is currently awash in cash and has
11,000 lots to sell to developers before it would even get to building on
the garden sites.

The reason is: when community gardens are created, they tend to improve the
neighborhood around them to the degree that alot of crime, drug dealing,
vandalism decreases. This is why garden sites become so valued by
developers.

Adam