Re: ACGA election

Hi ACGA members,
I am realizing the inadaquacies of email.  Sorry, I have sent out
numerous messages and have not sent a formal letter in the mail to
highlight the results of the 2000 election.
The members elected this term to the ACGA Board are:

Laura Berman, Canada
Solomon Boye, Canada
Thomas Kerr, Kansas City, MO
Heidi Hickman, Chicago,IL
Janet Carter, PA
Anna Wasescha, MN
Chester Phyffer, OK

Thanks to Annie Chapman, Russel Le Count, David King and Anisley
Caldwell for your support and committment to ACGA. We hope you will run
again in the next election , Thanks