The Down & Dirty on Edie Stone - Correction

Comrades:

Edie ( for those who didn't know, like myself) tells me she is still a board
member as well as the New Director of Green Thumb in NYC. The lady is very
busy.

Sorry for the partial mis-information. Edie is a pretty remarkable
character: a fine garden organizer with amazing people skills, she also is a
canny survivor in the not-too-garden-friendly NYC governmental environment.

Adam