RE: community gardening

Dear Shane,

1) This is the website of the American Community Gardening Association.
Click and read all of the links here and take notes: there is a wealth of
community gardening material here that we all learn from. The ACGA is a
great organization. Once you're on your feet as a garden, you should
consider joining as either a garden or individuals.

2) Here are the archives of the ACGA  list serve. There are many submissions
here answering questions like yours:

3) The University of New Mexico has a community garden in Harwood but
unfortunately it's link on the ACGA web is not working.

4)  Here are some Vegetarian Times articles from 1995-1996 on setting up
organic gardening practices:

5) I write very quickly and frequently make typos. Whenever possible, I try
to read over my submissions for sense, grammar,  and punctuation. As you're
only going to have one shot at making a first impression to your local NM
officials, may I suggest that you carefully  read over your proposal and
have others do so as well?

Good luck, let us know how you're doing with this project,

Adam Honigman