RE: history of cging

Jeez Laura,

Sorry about that! This ageing American's fingers just didn't type that
wonderful link in this that time.

We all know you Canadian folks are so much more civilized up there with the
national health care, non-genetically modified foods, non-hormone treated
milk, the ghost of Glenn Gould, the LeBecque sisters, people who correctly
pronounce the second month of the year "Feb-brew-ary" instead of the odious
"Feb-boo-ary" that the lower 49 states have devolved...the list of Canadian
superiorities and contributions wax onward.

What did it for me was to see paid City of  Montreal park people running a
community garden program in that city like it was the most normal thing in
the world for a city to fund and do.

Forget "South Park", you guys won the war!

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman