RE: Gardens in Fairfield County, CT?

  • Subject: RE: [cg] Gardens in Fairfield County, CT?
  • From: "Jack Hale" <jackh@knoxparks.org>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 14:23:45 -0500

Thanks to Adam for the wonderful testimonial.  I'm forwarding it to my
mother and all my board members.  Unfortunately, all of the contact
information is old.  Here's the real information.  By the way, we are
working on a Connecticut directory of community gardens.  Any group that
would like to be listed should get in touch.

Jack N. Hale
Executive Director
Knox Parks Foundation
75 Laurel Street