FW: [cancommgardens] examples of community garden policies and agreements

  • Subject: [cg] FW: [cancommgardens] examples of community garden policies and agreements
  • From: "Honigman, Adam" <Adam.Honigman@Bowne.com>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 15:20:53 -0500

Friends,

A query from a nice person who works with the Canadian  Community Gardens in
Watterloo, Ont.:

" Hope everybody is getting ready for the 2002 gardening season.
I am searching examples of community garden policies (local, regional,
provincial, country),  and agreements between community garden groups and
sponsors (city,  churches, neighbourhoods associations, private owners
etc).  The information will be used to support the work of the Community
Garden Network of Waterloo Region.    I'll appreciate if you could provide
some resources."

I know that some of you have collected files of the kind of information that
this Canadian lady needs. Please contact her directly at:

Elba Martell
HPO Healthy Communities and Policy
Waterloo Region Community Health Department
Tel. (519) 883 2004 ext 5350
Fax (519) 883 2241
Email:  melba@region.waterloo.on.ca

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman

P.S. Elba, you may find some of the information that you need on the ACGA
website at http://www.communitygarden.org. Keep clicking and opening file

-----Original Message-----ca
Hope everybody is getting ready for the 2002 gardening season.
I am searching examples of community garden policies (local, regional,
provincial, country),  and agreements between community garden groups and
sponsors (city,  churches, neighbourhoods associations, private owners
etc).  The information will be used to support the work of the Community
Garden Network of Waterloo Region.    I'll appreciate if you could provide
some resources.

Thanks,

Elba Martell
HPO Healthy Communities and Policy
Waterloo Region Community Health Department
Tel. (519) 883 2004 ext 5350
Fax (519) 883 2241
Email:  melba@region.waterloo.on.ca

Buy Stock for $4.
No Minimums.
FREE Money 2002.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/BgmYkB/VovDAA/ySSFAA/VAOolB/TM

To change your delivery options, please visit: